Take a calculator and estimate the volume of junk accumulation in your home and office over a period of one month. Include the cost of storing it in the backyard, garage, and other places. You also need to add the hazardous effects on the health and well-being of your family at home and staffs in your office. Make a note of the expenses one column of a spreadsheet. Then make a calculation of the expenses incurred in getting the junk removal service. If you compare the two costs, the second choice proves to be highly economical and eco-friendly in nature. You not only preserve the health and well-being of people but also prevent the harmful effects on the environment in your surroundings.
Collection and Transportation by Junk Removal Service
The junk removal service starts with the process of collection. Professional companies use advanced equipment, tools, and utilities for the segregation and packing based on the nature and size of junk.
- The personnel segregates the junk like furniture and fixture, appliances, lighting units, electrical panels, construction and renovation debris etc. Then they break them down into medium and small size trash. This process may be done partly (for large size and bulky junk) at the site of collection for easing the loading, stacking, and transportation. Otherwise, the personnel loads the junk into dumpsters, containers and other forms of carriers to transport into the recycling plants.
- The normal practice of junk removal service is to clean up the removal site completely. This standard procedure ensures elimination of hazardous and polluting elements from places like your home and office.
Recycling and Disposal by Junk Removal Service
The process of recycling could be simple, moderate or complex, depending on the size, density, nature and composition elements in the junk.
- Wood and laminations are said to be the easiest materials for recycling. The junk removal service providers like junk genius can quickly dismantle the furniture and fixture into their constituent parts. They can use the functional parts and crush the defective parts into wood and lamination pulp. The parts are used for the making of furniture and fixture, while the pulp can be used for making paper, handicraft art objects and paper mesh objects.
- The junk genius removal service can also be used to segregate metals like steel, copper, aluminum, zinc and other forms of alloys from the junk. These metals can be recycled at casting and melting plants.
- Management of electrical and electronic forms of junk can be done by breaking down the boards, circuits, and wires into their basic components. Most of the junk removal service providers extract the elements like silicon, copper, bronze and other alloys used in the making of these boards separately. Then they crush down the boards and convert into fine granules and powder forms. They can resend these materials into the electronic board and chip manufacturing units. The non-usable forms are crushed and used in the construction of pavements and pathways. Efficient application of technology makes the junk removal service practically effective in nature.